Matt Diamond Plumbing is your local team of plumbers in Dubbo. We offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services from unblocking and cleaning drains to plumbing installations like septic systems. We are also on call for regular plumbing maintenance and repairs and can assist with any plumbing emergency.
We are industry leaders in plumbing maintenance, drainage, roofing and septic tank installation. Additional specialisations include wastewater management, septic tank cleaning and gas fitting. Our plumbers have access to FujiClean and Lysaght products as well as a fleet of Bobcats, excavators, tipper trucks, water jetters and sewer drain cameras for service applications.
For the best plumbers in Dubbo, look no further than Matt Diamond Plumbing. Call our friendly team on (02) 6884 1531 today.
Blocked Drains & Drain Inspection
Maintenance & Repairs
Roofing & Guttering
What Our Customers Say
“Matt, Kim & the team have been working along side Peter Milling & Co for many years, we have always found them honest, reliable and quick to get the jobs finished. It can be hard dealing with Real Estates / Tenants and Landlords but your team make it easy! Thanks for all your hard work over the years (Especially those Friday 5pm calls!)” – Stephanie.
Servicing Dubbo For Over 10 years
We are a family owned and operated business servicing Dubbo with best plumbing knowledge and workmanship for over 10 years. From leaking taps and fixtures to septic system installation, we’ll make sure your plumbing is running smoothly.
As Master Plumbers we’re able to provide the highest possible standards of service. All our licensed plumbers and gas fitters (Lic No. 186799C) are ready to assist in any way they can.
We pride ourselves on exceeding our clients’ expectations by using industry leading tools and techniques for every job we do.
Specialists In plumbing services
- Wastewater management
- Septic services including septic tank cleaning, maintenance, and installation
- Roofing and guttering including gutter cleaning, roof flashings, roof plumbing and roof repairs
- Residential plumbing
- Commercial plumbing
- Blocked drain services – drain clearing, cleaning, and drain inspections
- Drainage work
When should I call an emergency plumber?
Sometimes it can be hard to tell what counts as a plumbing emergency and what can wait. If your hot water isn’t working perfectly, it’s not the end of the world, but a burst water main is a different story. A few of the most common plumbing emergencies we deal with include:
- Burst water pipe – a burst water pipe can cause a lot of damage very quickly. If you’ve got a burst pipe, switch off your water mains asap and call a plumber immediately.
- Gas leak – gas leaks can be incredibly harmful. If you can smell gas or fear that your gas is leaking, switch off your gas mains and get as much ventilation though your home as possible. Refrain from using any electrical equipment and call a plumber or gas fitter straight away.
- Broken toilet – whether it’s clogged, leaking, or overflowing, a broken toilet is never pleasant. Toilets are one the most used fixtures in any home and if yours isn’t at 100%, it’s definitely time to call a plumber.
When you’ve got a plumbing emergency, get in touch with our friendly team at Matt Diamond Plumbing.
How do you fix a leaking tap?
A leaking tap isn’t just annoying, left unchecked it can lead to structural damage and hundreds of litres of water wasted. To fix a leaking tap:
- Turn off your water mains and turn on your taps to let out any leftover water in your drains
- Remove the handle of your tap
- Replace any broken or worn out body washers, o-rings, or jumper valves
- Put the tap back together and turn your water mains back on to test it
- If it’s still leaking, it may need re-seating or there may be something else causing the problem
If you’ve got a leaking tap, stop losing money down the drain and call our friendly team at Matt Diamond Plumbing. Our expert plumbers will have it fixed in no time.
When do I need to service my hot water system?
There are a few tell-tale signs your hot water system needs to be serviced or replaced. These include:
- Your hot water system is leaking
- Your hot water runs out quickly and often
- You have variable water pressure
- You water temperature is constantly changing
- The system rumbles or makes unusual sounds
- Sediment in your water
Some types of hot water systems require servicing more often than others, but if you see any of these signs then it’s time to call in a professional. If you’re having hot water issues, give us a call today.