Local Dubbo plumbing services near you
From a simple leaking tap to a larger plumbing system repair job, the team at Matt Diamond Pluming has an easy fix. Serving Dubbo, we have the solution to the most common household plumbing issues near you—everything from hot water systems and blocked drains, to roofing and guttering.
Emergency Plumber Near You
Whatever plumbing woes are causing you grief, we can resolve them in no time so you can get back to your regular household routine. Regular maintenance also ensures you’re not paying too much on your water bill. For example, a leaky tap can go through approximately over 100L of water a day. Plumbing maintenance helps your wallet as well as the environment.
Don’t put up with broken, leaking or damaged plumbing any longer at your Dubbo property. Call the experts at Matt Diamond Plumbing today.
Our Plumbing Maintenance Services
The following areas require regular maintenance and are serviced by our team:
Sometimes it can be hard to tell what counts as a plumbing emergency and what can wait. If your hot water isn’t working perfectly, it’s not the end of the world, but a burst water main is a different story. A few of the most common plumbing emergencies we deal with include:
- Burst water pipe – a burst water pipe can cause a lot of damage very quickly. If you’ve got a burst pipe, switch off your water mains asap and call a plumber immediately.
- Gas leak – gas leaks can be incredibly harmful. If you can smell gas or fear that your gas is leaking, switch off your gas mains and get as much ventilation though your home as possible. Refrain from using any electrical equipment and call a plumber or gas fitter straight away.
- Broken toilet – whether it’s clogged, leaking, or overflowing, a broken toilet is never pleasant. Toilets are one the most used fixtures in any home and if yours isn’t at 100%, it’s definitely time to call a plumber.
When you’ve got a plumbing emergency, get in touch with our friendly team at Matt Diamond Plumbing.
A leaking tap isn’t just annoying, left unchecked it can lead to structural damage and hundreds of litres of water wasted. To fix a leaking tap:
- Turn off your water mains and turn on your taps to let out any leftover water in your drains
- Remove the handle of your tap
- Replace any broken or worn out body washers, o-rings, or jumper valves
- Put the tap back together and turn your water mains back on to test it
- If it’s still leaking, it may need re-seating or there may be something else causing the problem
If you’ve got a leaking tap, stop losing money down the drain and call our friendly team at Matt Diamond Plumbing. Our expert plumbers will have it fixed in no time.
There are a few tell-tale signs your hot water system needs to be serviced or replaced. These include:
- Your hot water system is leaking
- Your hot water runs out quickly and often
- You have variable water pressure
- You water temperature is constantly changing
- The system rumbles or makes unusual sounds
- Sediment in your water
Some types of hot water systems require servicing more often than others, but if you see any of these signs then it’s time to call in a professional. If you’re having hot water issues, give us a call today.